Business Growth Workshop - Marketing that Makes Selling (Almost) Unnecessary
Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce monthly Business Education Program designed to help you grow your business!
How to Market That Makes Selling (Almost) Unnecessary
3 Key Marketing Secrets that Will Have Prospects Lined up at Your Door
Owning a small business is hard and getting clients can be even harder! Stop wasting your time on sales and marketing tactics that don't work or are less than effective!
Join us and Learn:
- How to structure the right messaging that connects with your target market
- The framework to create your competition-crushing Value Proposition
- How to develop an automated system that engages and nurtures your prospects
- Are tired from constantly chasing after prospects only to find they are tire kickers
- Are concerned that there are never enough leads in your pipeline
- Are sick of having to work harder to get more sales
- Want more control over their business
- Want to reduce feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed!
Walk away with the strategies, tools and inspiration to start getting the results you really want!
You are welcome to bring lunch or come early and pick up lunch at Subway in the building.
About Our Speakers:
James Lawson & Angela Inzerillo are the Co-Founders of Impact Business Solutions LLC, a business coaching and training firm specializing in helping small business owners build a stronger marketing foundation to get more leads, better clients and higher profits. They are known for their no nonsense approach to business growth and action-oriented education workshops.