Legislative Affairs Committee Meeting
Meets the 3rd Friday of the month at 1:00pm at the Tysons Chamber office. Please check the Chamber website calendar for a particular month's meeting information and for any changes.
This Committee focuses on the needs of the business owner and provides a platform to have a voice and active role in promoting businesses through public policies as we work to engage our community’s leaders and politicians.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Recap of legislative session
- NOVA Partnership
- Creating Executive Policy Statement
- Washington Board of Trade
- Marketing legislative affairs
- Logistics - sharing information with committee members