Tysons Chamber Cyber Security Summit - POSTPONED!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Smart Strategies for Smart Cities:
Leveraging your Company, Solutions Providers and Educators to Meet Today's Cyber Challenges and Opportunities
Join us for this half-day conference to learn how to leverage technology to protect your business and grow, while also understanding how the work force is being educated to meet future demands and challenges. Just a few questions we'll be answering...
- Where are resources available to maximize the internet?
- What are my cyber security risks and how do I mitigate those risks?
- How do I obtain the workforce to do all of this now and in the future?
Solution providers will be available during the reception following the panel discussions!
Keynote - Attorney General Mark Herring
- Bobbie Stemfley, Director Cyber Strategy Implementation - MITRE
- Jeff Peters, Director of Federal Programs - ESRI
- Rick Gordon, Managing Partner - Mach 37 Cyber Accelerator
- Jeffrey Batt, Vice President , Cyber Practice - Marsh USA
- Kevin Pomfret, Cyber Security Group, Williams Mullen
- Angela Orebaugh, Director Cybersecurity & IT Programs - University of Virginia
- Jeff McFarland, Administrator Marshall Governor's STEM Academy, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Santwana Das, Professor, IT/Cybersecurity Science & Applied Technologies Division, Northern VA Community College
- Trainer - pending confirmation
Sponsorship Packages - Click Here