WEBINAR - Irrational Loyalty: Building a Brand That Thrives
IRRATIONAL LOYALTY: BUILDING A BRAND THAT THRIVES
“Irrational loyalty is that condition where people are so indelibly bonded to a brand that they feel like they were cheating on it if they were to choose a competitor or an alternative.” Join Deb Gabor in this highly interactive virtual program as she shares how to create irrational loyalty, four things the biggest brands in the world do and we can too, talk about our customer profiles, niches and branding misconceptions that may be holding us back.
The takeaways for the event include:
- Understand how the best brands in the world attract and retain legions of Irrationally Loyal fans, enabling them to scale sustainability and rapidly.
- Learn how creating a strategic foundation for your brand can rapidly accelerate the achievement of your financial goals.
- Gain insight into a leader's role in facilitating brand strategy.
- Obtain tactical tools that will assist you and your leadership team in dialing in your single, archetypal, Ideal Customer and using your brand's values and beliefs to strengthen your relationship with them.
- Learn why Branding is like sex and how that can benefit your organization's growth.
"Leading Expert" doesn't come close to describing Deb Gabor's passion for brands. More accurate? Brand Guru. Brand Impresario. Brand Evangelist.
She's written the book on branding (twice!) with bestsellers Branding is Sex and Irrational Loyalty. She's the founder and CEO of Sol Marketing, a strategy-led marketing firm obsessed with solving major business and branding problems for clients in every industry.
Companies throughout the world use Deb’s Brand Values Pyramid, Ideal Customer Archetype, and “Brand Swagger Questions” to align their teams and articulate their brands to audiences.
Deb and her team at Sol Marketing have introduced her revolutionary brand strategy for organizations ranging from international household names including Allrecipes, The Associated Press, Dell, Microsoft, and NBC Universal, to exciting emerging brands like Hint Water and Indagare.
Deb also lends her brand authority with frequent contributions and commentary to major news outlets such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, FORTUNE, Inc., MediaPost, New York Times, NPR, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
Presented in Partnership With: